San Francisco City Tour
To purchase tickets choose your hotel and click the "Purchase" date on the calendar below.
|Golden Gate Bridge||7 Sisters Victorians|
One of the most interesting and exciting cities in the world!
So much to see and do!
From the sleepy fishing village beside a Mission to the Gold Rush to today's hub of innovation for computers and the world wide web.
There is no better way to discover what San Francisco has to offer than the Great Pacific City Tour.
You will be picked up at your hotel by one of our experienced guide/drivers.
You will see The City in one of our custom Minivans for touring.
Your guide will make the present and past come alive while showing you all San Francisco has to offer, including:
- Fisherman's Wharf - our most popular tourist destination.
- Chinatown's unique and wonderful shops, both on the main streets and along the little alleys.
- Nob Hill - where the railroad barons built their mansions
- Beautiful Victorian Homes
- North Beach - exotic cabarets, coffee houses where the beat generation met, and wonderful Italian food and pastries.
- Haight Ashbury - the focal point of the Summer of Love.
- Financial District - home of the Pacific Stock Exchange
- Pacific Heights - where millionaires' mansions gaze in haughty splendor to the Bay.
- Golden Gate Park - one of America's largest urban parks. A gem complete with flora, lakes, museums, walking trails and more.
|Newly Renovated City Hall||Conservatory of Flowers|
Conservatory of Flowers Plus... the Civic Center, the Presidio, the Pacific Ocean, the Golden Gate Bridge and much more!
We'll make at least 2 stops along the way:
- Twin Peaks with its panoramic view of the City
- The Marin Headlands - an unparalleled view back at San Francisco with the Golden Gate Bridge in the foreground.
(weather and traffic permitted)
See all that San Francisco has to offer - Enjoy our custom mini vans, with your personal guide/driver. We love San Francisco and we want you to have a wonderful time as we show you around our home - the City by the Bay.Duration: About 3.5 hours of Delight!
For your convenience, we offer tours in several languages. Click here for information.
For last minute reservations(within 48 hours prior to tour), please call our office for availability.
(62 and over)
(5 - 11)
|Monday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5 hours|
|Tuesday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5hours|
|Wednesday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5 hours|
|Thursday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5 hours|
|Friday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5 hours|
|Saturday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5 hours|
|Sunday||9:00 am, 11:00 am, 2:00 pm||$59.00||$56.00||$49.00||3.5 hours|
Departs: Please select your hotel. If not listed, select "other" and type in the name.